1. Information Collection
We collect the following information about you and your use of our application in order to create a better, more personalized experience for you:
- Your email address, your name (if provided) a password selected by you, your zip code; child ages and gender, and optional profile details.
- Details surrounding the timing and dates of your MamaLeave events, location, and associated groups for MamaLeaves.
- Devices, browsers, ISP: (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP).
2. Use of Information
- We use the information we collect about you to understand, in aggregate, how to support users in MamaLeave. We do not share any PII (Personally identifiable information) with any corporate third party, but we will cooperate with law enforcement if required by court order or to assist in a legal investigation, or if we have a belief that such action is necessary to assist a mandated legal process.
- We may compile the information we collect about you and use it, in an aggregate (without PII) form only, in the negotiation and establishment of service agreements with public and/or private enterprises under which such enterprises will serve as MamaLeave partners.
- MamaLeave may contact you occasionally to inform you about new features of our application or community, or may solicit your opinion on related topics.
4. Reviewing, Updating, Deleting and Deactivating Personal Information
- Upon your request, we will deactivate your account and remove your Personally Identifiable Information from our active databases. To make this request, email [email protected] Upon our receipt of your request, we will deactivate your account and remove your Personally Identifiable Information as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law. Nonetheless, we will retain in our files information you may have requested us to remove if, in our discretion, retention of the information is necessary to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems or to enforce the Terms of Service Agreement. Furthermore, your information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, but it will not appear in any public format.